Go Back   ChallengeYou Forum > ChallengeYou > ChallengeYou Suggestions/Bugs

ChallengeYou Suggestions/Bugs Talk about what you'd like to see ChallengeYou do in the future.

View Poll Results: Answer all the questions in the post.
Enter, make a contest, and I want additional judges 3 33.33%
Enter, contest, you'll judge fine 1 11.11%
Enter, no contest, I want additional judges 0 0%
Enter, no contest, you'll judge fine 1 11.11%
Don't enter, contest, I want more judges 0 0%
Don't enter, contest, you'll do fine 0 0%
Don't enter, no contest, more judges 2 22.22%
Don't enter, no contest, you'll do fine 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman720 View Post
You know what? I'm done with this. I tried to help Challenge You and bring it back, but nobody seems to appreciate all the work I have and would've still put into this. I take time off of MY schedule to play YOUR games, and I give constructive critism on them, which I DON'T have to do, and what am I met with? A list of my every mistake. You should be thankful I even played your games, let alone make a page long review about it. Do you know how long I spent writing on this thread? How long I spent thinking about and writing the page at the begginning for the contest? It's quite apparent here that people care more about themselves than Challenge You.

I corrected xman720's spelling/grammar errors just to annoy him.

This event is officially cancelled.
No offence, but you see it as if YOUR the only person that takes time off to play peoples games. Many people do this, including me, but do they attempt to become centre of attention? I'll let you answer that...

Redclaw Allies
Message an Admin to Join
Old 04-04-2012, 12:59 PM

I love you how two are just trying to get attention by posting on a dead thread and ended thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1queDes1gn View Post
No offence, but you see it as if YOUR the only person that takes time off to play peoples games. Many people do this, including me, but do they attempt to become centre of attention? I'll let you answer that...
No, nobody else takes time off to play other peoples games and make page long reviews about them, you are lying by saying you do - I don't see a thread about it. Perhaps I am just blind.

There is nobody else on here that makes page long reviews about the games and how the person could be a better builder.

P.S. Don't even try. Tiny reviews people, not their games, or their building skills. He simply glossess over that and reviews the people themselves, and even then, he isn't really reviewing anything, just advertising them.
|
today!http://www.challengeyou.com/forum/ed...itpost&p=34656

I'm not a stalker, oh but you are out of milk.

Last edited by xman720; 04-04-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman720 View Post
I love you how two are just trying to get attention by posting on a dead thread and ended thread.

No, nobody else takes time off to play other peoples games and make page long reviews about them, you are lying by saying you do - I don't see a thread about it. Perhaps I am just blind.

There is nobody else on here that makes page long reviews about the games and how the person could be a better builder.

P.S. Don't even try. Tiny reviews people, not their games, nor their building skills. He simply glosses over that and reviews the people themselves, and even then, he isn't really reviewing anything, just advertising them.
Firstly, Is there anything wrong with reviewing people? Tiny could look into their favourite genres. However, he may not be doing this.

Secondly, nobody makes long reviews about people's games because they're either not implying whether they're capable of reading long pieces of writings. Or they don't have the patience to do this.

I admire the fact that you're willing to do this, but I never said I make long reviews about games, your implying that I did, I just play them.

P.S: Reviewing people is reviewing, not always advertising, because reviewing looks a both good and bad qualities, not just good.

Redclaw Allies
Message an Admin to Join

Tags
suck my wang